If traveling is your hobby, it is definite that you have found your eyes falling heavy especially after spending hours staring through the window.
To make things easier for you, we took it upon ourselves to dig deeper into the market and narrow down the options to top best sleep masks for travel.
Therefore, if this is what you are after, join us as we explore some of our standouts.
A List of Top Best Sleep Masks for Travel in 2019
5. OriHea Eye Cover Sleeping Mask for Men and Women
Taking the fifth spot on our list, this is one of the best deals you can ever come across on the market. The mask comes with a deeper eye-cup design which allows you to freely blink without coming into contact with your eyes and eyelashes.
Additionally, this feature prevents the mask from touching the eye makeup when used by ladies.
The mask is made of breathable foam material that remains gentle to the skin to ensure maximum comfort as you slumber.
The advanced design of the sleep mask delivers complete darkness letting you fall into sleep quicker when also ensuring a comfortable fit. The foam is free from smell to create that perfect sleeping environment.
- The adjustable strap means that the sleeping mask most people.
- The storage bag provides a perfect place for storage when the mask is not in use.
It features a lightweight design that won’t exert pressure on your face as you sleep.
- This sleeping mask is not machine washable
4. Cotton Sleep Eye Mask-2019 New Design
This updated version offers greater comfort, its cuter and blocks light more effectively than its predecessor. The mask employs the patented bending cartilage design to perfectly block away light from accessing through the nose area.
Additionally, the triangle wing design combines with the soft cotton material to prevent the mask from moving when asleep and to ensure comfort so that you wake up refreshed.
The five layers of breathable material remain soft to the eyes. The adjust-ability of the mask makes it perfect for any head size.
- The upgraded version is larger to completely block away light from finding its way.
The design ensures minimum pressure on the face.
The improved strap is wider, thicker, and softer for user comfort.
- It is only available in two colors, black, and grey.
3. Unimi Sleep Mask For Women and Men
If you are looking for the best sleep mask for travel that will provide complete blindfold for total darkness, this would be a perfect option.
The state-of-the-art design at the nose section prevents any type of light from penetrating to the eyes. For comfort, it features dual layers that also offers perfect air permeability.
The headband is super soft to ensure comfort and easily adjusts to suit different persons.
The 3D contoured shape of the mask provides a larger area for the eyes than the traditional masks could to ensure free blinking.
- Available in 6 different colors.
- It is guaranteed to provide quality sleep.
- The 3-D design ensures that the mask doesn’t rub against the eye makeup.
- The price is not the best on the market.
2. YIVIEW Sleep Mask Pack of 3
Coming as a trio, this would be a perfect option for anyone in need of multiple sleep masks for travel.
It is also made of high-quality materials to guarantee durability. The skin-friendly materials release facial stress while offering breath-ability to prevent sweating as you sleep.
Moreover, it features an ergonomically-designed headband for unsurpassed user comfort.
The mask comes backed by a 12-month warranty just in case they do not meet your needs to the letter.
- The price is great having in mind that the package comes in a set of three
- They are highly durable
The quality of the materials is great
- It is not the best in the market.
1. Alaska Bear Natural Silk Sleep Mask
Being the customers’ favorite, this picks the top position as the best sleeping mask for travel. The mask comes at a pocket-friendly price that suits almost every pocket. Additionally, the premium-quality fabric delivers unparalleled comfort.
The unique design completely blocks light penetration to give you quality sleep, making it ideal for people suffering from insomnia.
Moreover, the fully adjustable straps will not tangle hair like most headbands would do.
- The dual tension bands are easy to adjust
- The mask is available in 13 different colors for different styles and outfit.
- It doesn’t exert much pressure at the nose
- The price isn’t the best on the market
Good to Know
At this point, a sleep mask for travel comes in handy especially if you fall under the category of people who cannot sleep even with the slightest hint of light.
Sleep masks are technologically improvised to effectively block light from penetrating through so that you fall asleep quicker and enjoy a disturbance-free sleep.
However, with bazillion models currently flooding the market, choosing the best sleep mask for travel becomes really daunting.
Choosing the best sleep mask for travel isn’t a walk in the park as it may seem. However, you can rely on our hand-picked options if you need to get one that will not disappoint.