If you ever been in between baby shampoo’s aisle in supermarket thinking which one should to pick? If so, this could save your time of shopping for your baby shampoo next time. What is the best shampoo for sensitive skin? Below are the top 10 baby shampoos for sensitive skins most parents should buy.
A List of Top 10 Best Baby Shampoos for Sensitive Skins in 2020
Aquaphor Baby Wash and Shampoo
- Clinically proven to be gentle on baby’s sensitive skin and scalp
- Chamomile essence and Provitamin B5 enriched formula to soothe and cleanse baby’s skin without drying
- Gently cleanses with a light lather that rinses easily
- Extra mild tear-free formula that is Paraben and Fragrance Free
Organic Baby Shampoo & Body Wash
- Gently clean even the most delicate skin with our natural and organic ingredients.
- No-tears shampoo that’s free from numbing agents.
- Protect your baby from harsh, skin-harming chemicals with the organic option.
- Pure ingredients soothe babies with sensitive skin, eczema, or allergies
Baby Mantra 3-in-1 Bubble Bath, Shampoo and Body Wash
- Made from the best non-toxic, natural, and organic ingredients
- Allergy tested and not containing from harmful sulfates, parabens, phthalates, dyes, and synthetic fragrances or chemicals
- Lightly scented with essential lavender oil mixed with the calming, soothing, and moisturizing power of aloe vera, leaving your baby calm, relaxed, and ready for bedtime
Puracy Natural Baby Shampoo & Body Wash
- Gentle, nourishing, carefully selected ingredients create a premium baby shampoo and infant body wash.
- For all skin types, including those with eczema, cradle cap, and sensitive skin; pH-balanced formula provides mounds of tiny cleaning bubbles, sea salt purifies and balances, while vegetable-based moisturizers retain skin softness.
Marama Naturals – Baby Shampoo and Wash
- Marama Naturals has formulated their soothing Baby Shampoo & Wash with natural ingredients, allowing you to gently quiet your precious baby as you wash.
- The natural scents offer the ultimate aromas for relaxation. Combined with aloe, jojoba, rosehip, and other essential oils, our Baby Shampoo & Wash not only softly cleans your baby’s hair and skin, but calms and helps them sleep more peacefully.
Soft Citrus Organic Baby Shampoo and Body Wash
- This product goes above and beyond its green score in EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database.
- Glacial Water, Pro-Vitamin B5 and Hemp Seed Oil to name a few. Our vitamin-enriched formula is the perfect way to give your baby the best start in life!
- Suitable for babies with sensitive skin, cradle cap and eczema
Pura dór All-in-One Baby Wash
- Tear-free formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water.
- Made with 100% skin-natural nutrients and helps delicate baby skin retain its natural moisture all day long. Suitable for those with sensitive skin.
- No strong or artificial scent formula that irritates sensitive skin.
- The Aloe Vera based formula gently cleans baby from head to toe without harsh cleansers, sulfates or parabens.
Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath
- Calming scents of lavender and vanilla
- 3 step routine helps calm babies before bedtime
- Gentle for babies with sensitive skin
- Made with soothing natural oats
Cetaphil Baby Wash and Shampoo with Organic Calendula
- Tear free formula that blends into a rich, lathering wash that gently cleans your baby’s delicate skin and hair without drying
- Formulated with calming organic calendula, our gentle wash & shampoo rinses clean, leaving a soft, fresh fragrance
- Tear free, Paraben free, Colorant Free, Mineral Oil Free, and Hypoallergenic
Burt’s Bees Baby Shampoo & Wash
- Complex with Soy Proteins that naturally moisturizes skin.
- Fresh scent that leaves baby’s skin soft, clean, and smelling delicious.
- Tear-free to gently cleanse your little one’s hair and skin
- Pediatrician-tested, hypoallergenic and 98.9% natural baby wash
- No phosphates, parabens, petrolatum, or SLS
Shopping for your baby shampoo is not as easy as it seems like since there are varieties of products in market. Especially, it is even harder when your baby has sensitive skin. We hope this article would beneficial for you to have an idea of what to buy for your baby shampoo. So, make sure to add any one of these best shampoos to your shopping lists.