Do you have a little kid who is way too active while sleeping? They toss and turn and maybe even fall down from the bed? Or do they like jumping around before bedtime? There’s a solution, and it is, you guessed, to buy a steady bed for your precious child. Here are the top 10 beds for active toddlers reviewed and rated (according to actual user reviews on Amazon).
A List of 10 Best Toddler Beds For Active Sleepers 
Delta Children Plastic Toddler Bed, Nick Jr. PAW Patrol – 4.6/5
This bed is PAW Patrol-themed, which, if you still somehow have no idea about it, is a popular cartoon that airs on Nickelodeon. This bed is suitable for both boys and girls for ages of 15+ months, and can hold up to 50 lbs. It’s low, so that your kid can easily climb in, and has two guardrails for protection. It also has a steel frame and a plastic construction.
- Featuring adorable decals of Chase, Marshall, Rubble and all their furry friends
- Sturdy toddler bed provides a safe sleep space that your little one will WANT to stay in all night long
- Designed with attached guardrails and a low height that makes it easy to climb in and out
Dream On Me, Classic Design Toddler Bed – 4.3/5
Dream On Me’s bed might not look too fancy, but it has that classic aesthetic feel and look that can’t be achieved by any of the cartoonish beds your kids beg you to buy. This is the perfect choice if you want something ecology-friendly, because it’s entirely made of solid wood. It also has a weight limit of 50 lbs. Moreover, there are seven finishes to choose from.
- Two side safety rails
- Accommodates with Standard Dream On Me Crib mattress (sold separately)
- Sits low to the floor
- All tools for assembly included
- Meet the CPSC and ASTM standard
Delta Children Bed, Disney Minnie Mouse – 4.6/5
This might seem like a variation on the first bed in this list… and it is. The difference is the price, which is somehow almost three dollars higher, but that’s not a big difference. The bed is pink with Minnie Mouse and her friend Daisy Duck all over it. So yes, it’s for girls. Overall, there’s no difference from the aforementioned bed: 15+ months, up to 50 lbs., steel and plastic.
Orbelle Toddler Bed – Espresso – 4.1/5
Another classic-looking bed that will leave both you and your child satisfied. It’s advertised as solid wood, contemporary bed for a toddler that has already outgrown their crib, but is still too small for an adult bed, and that is the perfect definition for it. It’s good for both girls and boys that weigh between 35 and 50 pounds.
- Made of solid wood
- Set at preciously the right height
- Perfect transition for toddlers
- Easy to assemble (comes complete with necessary tools)
Delta 3D-Footboard Bed, Elena of Avalor – 4.4/5
You might be confused by the ‘3D-Footboard’ in the name, but it basically means that instead of plain stickers you will have relief pictures incrusted into the headboard and footboard. It looks authentic that way and stands out compared to all the other beds. The characteristics are the same as with the previous beds.
- Features two attached guardrails
- 3D accent at the footboard
- Uses a standard crib mattress
Orbelle Trading Toddler Bed, Grey – 4.2/5
The third and last wooden bed on this list. You might think that it is no different from the others, but it actually comes as a bit of a surprise that the weight limit here is 60 lbs. It also sports detachable side rails that can be removed if unneeded (just like those small supporting wheels in a bike).
- Detachable side rails
- Made from solid wood
Delta Children Interactive Bed, Minnie Mouse – 4.3/5
This bed is the most expensive on this list, but it’s not a substantial price increase. The ‘Interactive’ lives up to the expectations: the clock to change the time and date helps the kid learn, while the bedtime checklist teaches responsibility.
- Made from strong and sturdy wood
- Bedtime checklist on the footboard easily wipes clean; dry erase marker not included
- Interactive clock with day of the week spinner helps make learning the days and time telling fun
Delta Children Plastic Bed, Frozen – 4.6/5
Another plastic bed from Delta that is Disney-themed, this time with the Frozen characters. It is suitable for girls, obviously. Other than that, there is no difference from the previous models.
- Designed to keep the movie magic alive, it’s outfitted with colorful decals of Frozen’s Anna and Elsa,
- Two safety rails
- A low to the ground design that makes for easy ins and outs
Delta Canopy Toddler Bed, Disney Princess – 4.0/5
One of the two beds on this list that sport a roof, this one is quite girly. It has all the Disney princesses on it, from Cinderella to Rapunzel. In addition to that, there’s a Frozen-themed version.
- Easy to install
- Sturdy for sleeping and durable
Delta Children Tent Bed, Mickey Mouse – 4.2/5
If the previous bed had a nice canopy, this one is a full-blown tent! Who needs camping when you sleep in one every night? Your boy will be thrilled to have it in his bedroom and will probably use for playing too.
- The tent sits above a sturdy toddler bed
- With a mesh window and a roll up door on either side
- Accommodates standard crib/toddler mattress
- Canopy is easy to attach and take off as needed
Good to Know
As you can see, the market is led by Delta Children, while Orbelle and Dream On Me offer some good choices too. There are many companies that produce quality beds for toddlers, but not all of them may be suited for your active child. This is why this list will help you with finding the right one for your little angel!