Haws watering cans have become a household name and gained a reputation as being among the best watering can among its peers. It’s an essential tool for gardening across the world over. To help you quickly find the best haws watering cans, we researched and tested a dozen of them. Here’s the list for you this year.
A List of The Best Haws Watering Cans in 2018
- 1. Haws Deluxe Plastic Watering Can, 7 Litre
- 2. Haws Professional Outdoor Metal
- 3. Haws Traditional Peter Rabbit
- 4. Bosmere V115 Haws Plastic Outdoor Long Reach Watering Can
- 5. Haws Heritage Indoor Plastic
- 6. Bosmere Haws Professional Outdoor Metal Watering Can, 2.3-Gallon/8.8-Liter, Titanium
- 7. Haws Indoor Watering Can with Rose and Gift Box
- 8. Haws Heritage Galvanized Watering Can with Wood Handles
- Good to Know
1. Haws Deluxe Plastic Watering Can, 7 Litre
The Haws Deluxe Plastic Watering Can is easy to assemble – simply select the chosen spout and fill the can with water. The can has a fairly large opening at the top to make the filling of water easy. Though not too heavy when the can is filled to capacity, haws does provide two useful hand grips on the handle making it much easier if you need to use two hands while lifting. The watering can comes with a long enough spout to reach those hard to get places like underneath the leaves and brush of larger plants.
- A plastic downspout
2. Haws Professional Outdoor Metal
The Haws Professional Outdoor Metal Can is constructed from heavy gauge steel and finished with an additional coating of powder paint increasing its durability. The can is able to deliver an accurate and mild spray of water which makes watering delicate plants and seedlings. This can is useful while working in greenhouses, conservatories and patios.
- The tall neck on the can stops water from spilling out
3. Haws Traditional Peter Rabbit
Design Metal Watering Can 8.8 Litre – The Haws Traditional Peter Rabbit Design Metal Watering Can is a lightweight watering can made specially with the ease of carrying in mind.
- Constructed from heavy gauge steel
- Coated with a zinc finish
- On an average, the can has a minimum life of 20 years of normal usage.
4. Bosmere V115 Haws Plastic Outdoor Long Reach Watering Can
Outdoor Watering Can – The Bosmere Haws Plastic Outdoor Watering Can is a nicely designed, lightweight watering can with two handles providing for ease of balance and watering. Its long neck prevents water from spilling when tilted forward while using.
- It comes with a downspout designed to be at right angles for more accurate watering
5. Haws Heritage Indoor Plastic
Watering Can, 1 Litre – The Haws Heritage Indoor Watering Can is made from a high quality molded plastic with a gloss finish. The attractive trellis design on the surface of the can ensures that the Haws Heritage Indoor Plastic Can stands out from other watering cans.
- The can also has a dome shaped lid which prevents water from spilling out while in use.
6. Bosmere Haws Professional Outdoor Metal Watering Can, 2.3-Gallon/8.8-Liter, Titanium
If you want the most durable watering can, we highly recommend this Bosmere Haws product.
- Made from titanium
- Removable oval brass rose
7. Haws Indoor Watering Can with Rose and Gift Box
Looking for a good gift idea for your friends who love gardening? The Haws Indoor Watering is the best gift you can give.
8. Haws Heritage Galvanized Watering Can with Wood Handles
Made from heavy gauge steel, this haws has a distinctive look than others on this list.
- Wooden handles
Good to Know
The haws watering cans were invented in the late 1880s when founder John Haws from London patented his uniquely designed and perfectly balanced watering cans. We hope that the list of the products we reviewed here will help you to buy the best haws watering cans. There is no much fun gardening than when you’ve got all the right, good tools ready to use. Enjoy your gardening!