The best backpacking sleeping bag is for warmth, comfort, safety, and helping your body get the rest it needs. We spent some good amount of time to make this list of best sleeping bags, including affordable yet comfortable ones to buy.
You should buy a good quality sleeping bag as it will help you get a more comfortable night’s sleep, save weight and space in your pack, and keep you warm when the temperatures start to drop.
When you’re looking to buy the best model for your adventures, it can be difficult to even know where to start.
- A List of the Best Sleeping Bags for Camping in 2019
- 1. Sierra Designs Zissou Plus
- 2. NEMO Salsa Sleeping Bag
- 3. Kelty Cosmic 20 Degree DriDown Sleeping Bag
- 4. Teton Sports TrailHead Ultralight Mummy Sleeping Bag
- 5. Marmot Phase 20
- 6. Coleman Sunridge 40-60 Degree Sleeping Bag
- 7. Abco Tech Sleeping Bag
- 8. Sleepingo Double Sleeping Bag for Backpacking, Camping, Or Hiking
- 9. TETON Sports Celsius Junior Kids Sleeping Bag; Perfect for Camping
- 10. SONGMICS Sleeping Bag with Hood for 20℉-50℉
- 11. KingCamp Ultralighted Camping Tent Cot Bed
- Good to Know
A List of the Best Sleeping Bags for Camping in 2019
1. Sierra Designs Zissou Plus
One of the most favorites among hikers and travelers, this dual zip and trapezoidal shaped quilt provides bed-like comfort in warm weather. The Sierra Designs Zissou Plus will give you a plenty of room left in the regular size.
- Small and light
2. NEMO Salsa Sleeping Bag
Made from 30D Nylon Micro Taffeta, this spoon shape is wider at the knees and elbows for side sleeping. Fabric is comfortable and durable. Features like the stretch stitching, FlowGates, and high quality fabrics are all you need in a sleeping bag.
- Smart design
- Most comfortable
- Warm and light
3. Kelty Cosmic 20 Degree DriDown Sleeping Bag
The insulation is 100% water-resistant 600 fill power DriDown.
- Lightweight and compressible
- Ideal for beginning or budget-conscious backpackers
4. Teton Sports TrailHead Ultralight Mummy Sleeping Bag
An affordable sleeping bag that is compact, warm, and lightweight. Th Teton sleeping bag is breathable, soft, double-brushed liner, making it very comfortable for your night’s sleep. It’s ideal for backpacking trips during most camping seasons.
- 2.9 pounds (1.4 kg)
- Water resistant and won’t tear easily
5. Marmot Phase 20
A mummy style sleeping bag designed for women, the Marmot Phase 20 Sleeping Bag helps you sleep comfortably in cold temperatures. It provides excellent protection without trying to smother me.
- Very light and lofty
6. Coleman Sunridge 40-60 Degree Sleeping Bag
One of the cheapest camping bags for warm weather. It’s actually quite comfy.
- 100% Polyester
- 5 feet 11 inches tall
7. Abco Tech Sleeping Bag
The Abco Tech sleeping bag is best for traveling, camping, hiking, or outdoor activities.
- Lightweight Portable
- Waterproof and comfort
8. Sleepingo Double Sleeping Bag for Backpacking, Camping, Or Hiking
- Sturdy and comfortable
- Made of waterproof and camping grade polyester fabric
9. TETON Sports Celsius Junior Kids Sleeping Bag; Perfect for Camping
This is another Teton Sports best for kids who need a sleeping bag for great for campouts and sleepovers.
- Comfort rated 20-30 degrees higher
- Durable, easy to pack
10. SONGMICS Sleeping Bag with Hood for 20℉-50℉
The Songmics sleeping bag is warm, but not too thick. It’s small and light after packing it.
- Made of durable nylon with a moisture-proof coating, fluffy silk wadding filler, and skin-friendly polyester pongee liner
11. KingCamp Ultralighted Camping Tent Cot Bed
When you are arranging a camping or chasing trip, you ought to abstain from conveying a great deal of stuff.
This cot wager from KingCamp is intended to enable you to evade pointless gear that may impede you. This is a great folding bed possesses a little storage room.
- Suits overwhelming and taller people
- Easy to use
- Usable in any condition
Good to Know
With this list, you now have more information about what makes the best sleeping bags for your next camping.
It may depend on your budget, but we think the best sleeping bag to bring for your trip should be light and portable.
Waterproof and soft with compression sack are also essential, too. Why? Being comfortable when you’re camping out is everything you want to ask for.
Buying the right sleeping bag is one of the first things to do before your happy camping.