Are you looking for good hammer for your home improvement work? Aside from steel hammers, you should consider buying the titanium-made hammers instead. The best titanium hammers are tough as nails.
To find out which is the ideal one, please go through our list as we selected the top rated titanium hammers for you.
- A List of Top Best Titanium Hammers in 2019
- 1. Hammer Stanley 51-624
- 2. Maxcraft 60626
- 3. Vaughn California Framer
- 4. Estwing Hammertooth Hammer
- 5. Estwing E3-16C
- 6. Stiletto TB15MC TiBone 15-Ounce Titanium Milled-Face Hammer
- 7. Dalluge 7180 16 Ounce Titanium Hammer
- 8. Martinez Tools M1 Titanium Handle 15oz
- 9. Stiletto Tools Inc TI14SC Titan 14 Oz
- 10. Dead On Tools DO-Ti7 Milled Face Titanium Framing Hammer 16-Ounce
- Good to Know
A List of Top Best Titanium Hammers in 2019
1. Hammer Stanley 51-624
The non-slip grip on a minimum length of six inches will make this hammer perform well for normal duty uses. We love the fiberglass handle as it absorbs shock and vibration.
- Compact and lightweight
2. Maxcraft 60626
The Maxcraft is so sturdy. Well made, its finger grips are for a regular sized hand. It fits well in a mini tool kit. You can easily grab it and go out for camping or riding a bike.
- Made in USA
- 23 ounces
- Durable and resilient
3. Vaughn California Framer
The shark tooth of this Estwing Model in the handle makes that contorted 2X rectify wander effortlessly. With the Vaughn, you’ll get both good balance and swing.
- Manufactured in the USA
- Easy wood rectification
4. Estwing Hammertooth Hammer
A bent hook hammer secures and pulls nails. It is best heavy duty use.
- Includes a padded grip
- Strong steel and a 16-ounce head
- Extraordinary quality
- Manufactured in the USA
5. Estwing E3-16C
A hammered minimized for jobs in family units or small spaces, this light and humble option of Maxcraft offers an attractive custom design for a simple job. Despite the fact that it is modest in size with restricted uses, buyers give it five-star ratings since it is so useful and modest.
6. Stiletto TB15MC TiBone 15-Ounce Titanium Milled-Face Hammer
We highly recommend the Stiletto as one of the must-have hammer for most carpenters. It’s not cheap, but its superior quality is worth it. Swing your hammer all day long? Buy yourself this great hammer. Why? Because you’ll never have to worry about breaking a hammer again.
- Comfortable hand grip
- Solid titanium construction
- Durability; built to last
7. Dalluge 7180 16 Ounce Titanium Hammer
Nearly half the price cheaper than Stiletto TB15MC TiBone, this top rate hammer is more affordable with great value. Nail magnet and center nail pull slot is are very nice features. What’s else? It can get the job done.
- Very comfortable hammer to use
- Light weight, minimal shock
8. Martinez Tools M1 Titanium Handle 15oz
You might find that this Martinez hammer is quite lighter than expected. However, its quality is excellent.
- Shock reducing titanium handle
- Replaceable and interchangeable milled steel head
9. Stiletto Tools Inc TI14SC Titan 14 Oz
- Lightweight titanium head
- Magnetic nail start feature on nose
10. Dead On Tools DO-Ti7 Milled Face Titanium Framing Hammer 16-Ounce
- Cast Precision Head
- Carbon Fiber Encased Handle
Good to Know
Lighter, yet more durable, you’d achieve much with the best titanium hammers.
Therefore, the hammer will keep your toolbox lighter. In most heavy duty uses, titanium headed-hammers gives us many advantages over steel:
- swing faster
- lightweight means you’d use less energy
- softer, but better than steel