Rice is one of the most consumed grain in the world because of its aroma and taste. In Asian countries, it is a staple food for almost every day. In Japan, rice is mainly used for preparing sushi, along with raw fish slice. This is our latest list of the best sushi rice warmers for most people. The Zojirushi rice cookers the essential for most homes. What are some of the best Japanese rice cookers available this year?
One of the must-have products to have in the kitchen is having a top quality sushi rice warmer.
What’s the best stainless steel rice cooker to buy? If you want to cook delicious rice , the best cooker is worth the money. Japanese rice cookers are a bit more to invest.
Turn it and you get what you crave for, the delicious sushi rice. This list will help you buy get one of the best Japanese rice cookers.
A List of Top 10 Best Japanese Rice Cookers
Zojirushi NS-LAC05XT Rice Cooker & Warmer
Preparing a meal on time is most important part of our lives nowadays. And Zojirushi is the best answer when you need to prepare rice quickly and properly, in a safe manner. If you want a soft, and fluffy texture in your sushi rice, then this cooker is exactly what you need. The warmer cooks for 6 people at a time. The inner part is coated with a black layer for evenly and faster cooking.
- Monitor rice cooking process and adjust temperature
- Switches between modes
- Stainless steel and easy to clean
Tiger JNP-1800-FL Rice Cooker & Warmer
It is a traditional looking cooker but embedded with many hi-tech features. The cooking process of Tiger JNP-1800-FL is very simple. It comes with “keep-warm” setting and cooking process checking options. It can keep rice warm for up to 12 hours, without drying them.
- A non-stick coating on the inner pan
- 10 cups of uncooked rice
- Evenly and quick rice cooking
- Keep-warm function up to 12 hours
- Comes with spatula and rice measuring cup
- Removable and washable steam vent
Instant Pot Duo Mini 3 Quart 7-in1 Rice Cooker
This sushi rice warmer is one of the most popular brands, having the best product line-up. The power consumption of Instant Pot Duo Mini is much less comparing to other rice warmers in the market. It takes 28 minutes to cook brown rice, and 15 minutes to cook white rice.
- Smaller in size for cooking sushi rice
- Power saving technology
- Takes less time to cook rice too
- 11 digital controls
- Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel lid and components and accessories that are dishwasher safe
Aroma ARC-5000 Pro Plus Rice Cooker with Sushi Setting
You can easily steam or cook brown rice, white rice, and can set the function. Aroma ARC-5000 is a perfect choice for making sushi rice, stews, gumbos and many other dishes.
- A programmable 3-quart slow cooker
- Built-in steam function allows for nutrient-rich meals
- User-friendly digital panel
- Easy clean-up
- Stainless steel body
- Steam tray
Panasonic SR-MS103 Rice Cooker
The Panasonic SR-MS103 is a well-designed cooker. With high-quality material, it’s a perfect sushi rice cooker or warmer. You can easily detach its components and put back together after cleaning them.
- An interlock system
- Metal inner lid is not installed, the cover will not latch
- A sticky rice setting
- Binchotan-type charcoal pan
- 12-Hour keep warm, 24-hour clock, large orange LCD read-out
Cuckoo CR-0631F Rice Cooker
This is the best rice cooker for six people. The best Japanese rice cooker for your money. It’s quite reliable comparing with others on this list. It’s perfect for a small family.
- Non-Stick Coating Inner Pot
- Fuzzy Logic & Intelligent Cooking Algorithm
- Premium inner bowl brings optimal temperature and heat distribution throughout your food
- Designed for durability, strength, and longevity
- Adjustable Keep Warm Temperatures and Reheating options
Cuchen Micom Rice Cooker
We like this Cuchen Micom Ricer Cooker for these two features: quick cooking and slow cook. We recommend this rice cooker for its design and easy to use.
- Grey LCD Display for English / Korean
- Light Alarm navigation
- Detachable inner lid for easy cleaning
- Menu settings include: white, mixed, porridge, sweet, brown, GABA brown, quick cooking and slow cook
Zojirushi NP-NVC10 Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker & Warmer Bundle
The Zojirushi NP-NVC10 is more expensive than others on this list. Yet, you’ll pay for what you’d get. Its AI technology will help you from past cooking experiences. It can adjust to cook perfect rice every time you use it.
- Platinum infused nonstick inner cooking pan
- Detachable and washable stainless steel
- Advanced fuzzy logic technology with AI
- Automatically selects from three pressure levels according to the menu selected
- Healthy cooking options: brown rice and GABA brown rice settings
- Automatic keep warm, extended keep warm and reheating cycles
Panasonic Rice Cooker & Multi-Cooker
Undoubtedly, you’d get the best tasting, best textured rice ever. You’ll be in love with this top-rated rice cooker from Panasonic. It’s a one of the best Japanese rice cookers on the market! Rice tastes so much more delicious!
- 13 Pre-Set Cooking Programs
- Built-in umami-enhancing taste catcher
- Made in Japan
- Durable 7-Layer Inner Pan with Diamond Coating
- Non-scratching rice spoon for authentic Asian-style service
Ninja Multi-Cooker with 4-in-1 Stove Top
A standard slow cooker, you can also use it for stove-top cooking, steaming, and even baking! It’s a nice pot that fits much more rice than you would expect. I recommend this Ninja Mult-Cooker to anyone who wants something different.
- Programmable time and temperature
- 4-in-1 cooking system
- Easy to clean
- Programmable time and temperature: select your time and temperature for precise cooking (only available with certain functions)
- Sear to slow cook
- Lightweight, non stick, and dishwasher safe