Rice is one of the most consumed grain in the world because of its aroma and taste.
In Asian countries, it is a staple food item and is prepared almost every day. In Japan, rice is mainly used for preparing sushi, along with raw fish slice. And because of the popularity of sushi recipe, the Japanese rice cookers, also known as sushi rice warmers were invented.
The Zojirushi rice cookers the essential for most homes. This is our latest list of the best sushi rice warmers and cookers for most people.
- A List of Top Best Sushi Rice Warmers in 2019
- 1. Zojirushi NS-LAC05XT Rice Cooker & Warmer
- 2. Tiger JNP-1800-FL Rice Cooker & Warmer
- 3. Instant Pot Duo Mini 3 Quart 7-in1 Rice Cooker
- 4. Aroma ARC-5000 Pro Plus Rice Cooker with Sushi Setting
- 5. Panasonic SR-MS103 Rice Cooker
- 6. Cuckoo CR-0631F Rice Cooker
- 7. Cuchen Micom Rice Cooker
- 8. Zojirushi NP-NVC10 Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker & Warmer Bundle
- 9. Panasonic Rice Cooker & Multi-Cooker
- 10. Ninja Multi-Cooker with 4-in-1 Stove Top
- Good to Know
A List of Top Best Sushi Rice Warmers in 2019
1. Zojirushi NS-LAC05XT Rice Cooker & Warmer
Preparing a meal on time is most important part of our lives nowadays. And Zojirushi is the best answer when you need to prepare rice quickly and properly, in a safe manner. If you want a soft, and fluffy texture in your sushi rice, then this cooker is exactly what you need. The warmer cooks for 6 people at a time. The inner part is coated with a black layer to ensure evenly and faster cooking.
- Monitor rice cooking process and adjust temperature
- Switches between modes
- Stainless steel and easy to clean
2. Tiger JNP-1800-FL Rice Cooker & Warmer
It is a traditional looking cooker but embedded with many hi-tech features. The cooking process of Tiger JNP-1800-FL is very simple and comes with “keep-warm” setting and cooking process checking options. It can keep rice warm for up to 12 hours, without drying them.
- A non-stick coating on the inner pan
- 10 cups of uncooked rice
- Evenly and quick rice cooking
3. Instant Pot Duo Mini 3 Quart 7-in1 Rice Cooker
This sushi rice warmer is one of the most popular brands, having the best product line-up. The power consumption of Instant Pot Duo Mini is much less as compared many other rice warmers available in the market. It takes 28 minutes to cook brown rice, and 15 minutes to cook white rice.
- Smaller in size for cooking sushi rice
- Power saving technology
- Takes less time to cook rice too
- 11 digital controls
4. Aroma ARC-5000 Pro Plus Rice Cooker with Sushi Setting
You can easily steam or cook brown rice, white rice, and can set the function to quick rice, sushi rice,
quinoa, smart team, and soup. Aroma ARC-5000 is a perfect choice for making sushi rice, stews, gumbos and many other dishes.
- A programmable 3-quart slow cooker
5. Panasonic SR-MS103 Rice Cooker
The Panasonic SR-MS103 is a well-designed unit, with high-quality material put together to create a perfect sushi rice cooker or warmer. You can easily detach its components and put back together after cleaning them.
- An interlock system
- Metal inner lid is not installed, the cover will not latch
- A sticky rice setting
6. Cuckoo CR-0631F Rice Cooker
This is the best rice cooker for six people.
- Non-Stick Coating Inner Pot
- Fuzzy Logic & Intelligent Cooking Algorithm
7. Cuchen Micom Rice Cooker
We like this Cuchen Micom Ricer Cooker for these two features: quick cooking and slow cook.
- Grey LCD Display for English / Korean
- Light Alarm navigation
8. Zojirushi NP-NVC10 Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker & Warmer Bundle
The Zojirushi NP-NVC10 is more expensive than others on this list. However, you’ll pay for what you’d get. Its AI technology will help you from past cooking experiences and adjusting to cook perfect rice each and every time you use it.
- Platinum infused nonstick inner cooking pan
- Detachable and washable stainless steel
9. Panasonic Rice Cooker & Multi-Cooker
Undoubtedly, you’d get the best tasting, best textured rice ever.
- 13 Pre-Set Cooking Programs
- Built-in umami-enhancing taste catcher
- Made in Japan
10. Ninja Multi-Cooker with 4-in-1 Stove Top
In addition to being a standard slow cooker, you can also use it for stove-top cooking, steaming, and even baking! It’s a really nice pot that fits much more rice than you would expect. We highly recommend this Ninja Mult-Cooker to anyone who wants something different to cook with.
- Programmable time and temperature
- 4-in-1 cooking system
- Easy to clean
Good to Know
If you really want to cook delicious rice regularly, and especially if you love sushi, the best cooker is worth the money. Japanese rice cookers are a bit more to invest.
Probably one of the must-have products to have in the kitchen is having the best sushi rice warmer.
Turn it and you get what you crave for, the delicious sushi rice. This list will help you buy the best one.