Outdoor cooking is basic and simple. With the right gear, you’ll only be able to grill well. The best propane gas grills, especially for outdoor, should be ranked by their heating performance, cooking area, dimensions and build quality. Not all propane gas grills are all the same. As you’re going through this list, you can easily find that our recommendations can help make your decision quicker than longer.
Propane gas grills make cooking easier for those who love the convenience of gas and perfectly cooked food every time. What are the best outdoor gas grills? This list will help you find the perfect gas grill for you. Are you looking for a good propane gas grill that suits your cooking style, needs and budget? Here’s our list of the best propane gas grills you can take out for outdoor barbecue or camping.
A List of Top 10 Best Propane Gas Grills for the Money in 2021
Char-Broil 463377319 Performance 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
The Char Broil 4-burner gas grill is ideal for most families to use as the master grill. If you’re looking for a high performing gas grill with great features, then you should get this. Not for slow-cooking, it’s overall the best for grilling. The cooking is amazingly even and the temperature stays very constant.
- TRU Infrared Cooking System
- Surefire Electronic Ignition
- 10,000- BTU Lidded Side Burner
- Durable porcelain-coated cast iron grates
- 443 Stainless steel burners
- Not so easy to put together
- Not fast to heat up
Weber 46510001 Spirit E310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
With the Weber Propane Gas Grill, you can cook a 20-pound turkey or roast meats and vegetables at the same time. If propane gas grill would be your first time purchase, this will be best grill you’ll have. It’s beautiful, well-constructed. If it’s your first assembly of a grill, it may take you a couple of good hours.
- The lid open 63-inch by 52-inch by 32-inch
- Starts easily and consistently
- Cast-iron cooking grates and porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars
- Good value and quality
- Average quality knobs
- Installation is a pain
Blackstone 36 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station
This gas grill is actually a restaurant grade that provides professional quality. You’ll like this gas grill for its no fuss ignition. The electric push button igniter is a fast start every time. We really love the build quality of this grill.
- Stainless steel burners make a total of 60,000 BTUs
- Simple to use and easy to assemble
- Expansive Cooktop
- Customer service: average
- Poor quality control and design
Char- Broil Standard Portable Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Best value for its price, the Char-Broil Deluxe is not that easy to assemble at first. We like its compact size. Very lightweight, the size is just perfect for grilling for 2 people without having to fire up the big grill.
- Easy start, battery powered push button ignition
- Great for grilling and indirect cooking at low temperatures
- Not built to last
- Take efforts and time to set it up
Cuisinart CGG-306 Chef’s Style Stainless Tabletop Grill
Love to grill? This the best tabletop grill for most people. It’s very well built. All stainless, quality fittings, includes a heavy gauge propane fitting.
- Stainless cooking grate
- Best for large cuts of meat
- No customer support
- Uneven heat distribution
Weber 61086001 LP Genesis II E-335 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Deep Ocean Blue
This is actually a commercial-grade with stainless steel burners that deliver 36,000 BTUs of steady heat.
- Easy push button electronic pulse ignition system
- Heavy-duty surface
- Not quite durable: average build quality
- Installation: not straight forward
Weber 50060001 Q1000 Liquid Propane Grill
This is another product from Weber that’s hardly to avoid when making this recommendation. We love the sleek style. Overall, this propane gas grill is the best for money for most families.
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates
- Cast aluminum lid and body
- Push-button ignition
- Infinite control burner
- Not cheap
Pit Boss Grills 75275 Stainless Steel Two-Burner Portable Grill
The stainless steel grill rack is heavy and well-made. The folding legs are a good idea, although there are no locks. It’s the best portable grill with lots of cook space. Also ideal for outdoor use.
- Portable design features
- Folding legs and latching hood for easy carry
- Push and turn ignition and dome thermometer
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Folding legs: not lockable
- Build quality: average
Smoke Hollow 205 Stainless Steel TableTop Propane Gas Grill
One of the great things about this Smoke Hollow propane gas grill is how easy it to clean. This is an advantage for most people to keep it clean for later uses.
- Stainless steel drip tray
- Temperature gauge
- Uneven heat
- Poor quality control
Weber 45010001 Spirit II E-310 Black LP Outdoor Gas Grill
The grill is easy to move around inside your house or outdoor. The Weber outdoor gas grill is built to last. Best value for the money.
- Folding side table
- Open cart design
- Ignition is flawless
- Very even heat
- Too small shelf at the back
- No ledge in the front or back