The best propane gas grills make cooking easier for those who love the convenience of gas and perfectly cooked food every time. This list will help you find the perfect gas grill for you. You’ll find a propane gas grill that suits your cooking style, needs and budget. Here’s our list of the best portable propane grills you can take out for outdoor barbecue or camping.
A List of The Best Propane Gas Grills for the Money
- 1. Char-Broil Signature TRU-Infrared 525 4-Burner Cabinet Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 2. Weber 46510001 Spirit E310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 3. Blackstone 36 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station
- 4. Char-Broil Deluxe Portable Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 5. Cuisinart CGG-306 Chef’s Style Stainless Tabletop Grill
- 6. Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D Smart Space Living 36,000 BTU 3-Burner LP Gas Grill
- 7. Weber 50060001 Q1000 Liquid Propane Grill
- Good to Know
1. Char-Broil Signature TRU-Infrared 525 4-Burner Cabinet Liquid Propane Gas Grill
The Char-Broil Signature TRU-Infrared 4-burner gas grill is ideal for most families to use as the master griller. If you’re looking for a high-performing gas grill with great features, then you should get this.
- TRU Infrared Cooking System
- Surefire Electronic Ignition
- 13,000- BTU Lidded Side Burner
- Durable porcelain-coated cast iron grates
- 443 Stainless steel burners
2. Weber 46510001 Spirit E310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
With the Weber Propane Gas Grill, you can cook a 20-pound turkey or roast meats and vegetables at the same time. If propane gas grill would be your first time purchase, this will be best grill you’ll have. It’s beautiful, well-constructed.
- The lid open 63-inch by 52-inch by 32-inch
- Starts easily and consistently
- Cast-iron cooking grates and porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars
- Good value and quality
3. Blackstone 36 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station
This gas grill is actually a restaurant grade that provides professional quality. You’ll like this gas grill for its no fuss ignition. The electric push button igniter is a fast start every time.
- Stainless steel burners make a total of 60,000 BTUs
- Simple to use and easy to assemble
- Expansive Cooktop
4. Char-Broil Deluxe Portable Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- Easy start, battery powered push button ignition
- Great for grilling and indirect cooking at low temperatures
5. Cuisinart CGG-306 Chef’s Style Stainless Tabletop Grill
Love to grill? This the best tabletop grill for most people. It’s very well built. All stainless, quality fittings, includes a heavy gauge propane fitting.
- Stainless cooking grate
- Best for large cuts of meat
6. Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D Smart Space Living 36,000 BTU 3-Burner LP Gas Grill
This is actually a commercial-grade with stainless steel burners that deliver 36,000 BTUs of steady heat.
- Easy push button electronic pulse ignition system
- Heavy-duty surface
7. Weber 50060001 Q1000 Liquid Propane Grill
This is another product from Weber that’s hardly to avoid when making this recommendation. We love the sleek style. Overall, this propane gas grill is the best for money for most families.
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates
- Cast aluminum lid and body
- Push-button ignition
- Infinite control burner
Good to Know
The best propane gas grills, especially for outdoor, should be ranked by their heating performance, cooking area, dimensions and build quality.