Love cooking? Induction cooktops have gained popularity in the recent years. This is mainly due to the host of benefits they offer over conventional LPG cooktops.
After doing our work and tests, we come up with this list of the best portable induction cooktops you should buy this year. Let’s have a look at the top 5 portable induction cooktops in the market.
- A List of the Best Portable Induction Cooktops in 2019
- 1. Breville The Control Freak Smart Induction Cooker
- 2. NewWave Portable Induction Cooktop (PIC) Titanium
- 3. Duxtop ultra thin 9300ST
- 4. Max Burton 6400
- 5. Fisher & Paykel CI604DTB2 4 Zone Touch & Slide Induction Cooktop
- 6. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- 7. Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner
- 8. Polyscience Control Freak Temperature Controlled Induction Cooking System
- 9. Ovente Induction Countertop Burner
- 10. Crawford Kitchen 1800W Double Digital Induction Cooktop
- Good to Know:
A List of the Best Portable Induction Cooktops in 2019
1. Breville The Control Freak Smart Induction Cooker
The quick cook induction cooker offers a cost-effective, fast and energy efficiency in an incredibly slim form factor.
Power delivery is variable, you get 8 different cooking modes for all your needs. It features a built-in child lock. The touch sensor buttons are easy to operate.
- Full ceramic glass panel
- Highly durable
- LED display
2. NewWave Portable Induction Cooktop (PIC) Titanium
An added safety measure is that it operates only when pan is in place. It gives you up to 10 heat level settings.
It’s best for slow cooking and lightning-fast boiling. A must-have for camping trips.
- up to 95% energy efficient
3. Duxtop ultra thin 9300ST
It is 40% slimmer than previous models. It consists of a full glass surface with built-in touch controls. A digital timer is also present you can set it up to 170 minutes.
This cooktop offer 1800W power with a square cooking zone. The control panel on the lower side, making it easy to read display and alter settings.
The Black and Silver frame adds character to your cooking space. Works hassle-free indoors as well as outdoors.
- 4.5 pounds
- 10 temperature levels and a dedicatedmenu-lock button
- 15 power levels from 100Wto 1500 W
4. Max Burton 6400
This cooktop offer 1800W power with a square cooking zone.
The control panel on the lower side, making it easy to read display and alter settings. The Black and Silver frame adds character to your cooking space.
- Works hassle-free indoors and outdoors
- 10 temperature levels
5. Fisher & Paykel CI604DTB2 4 Zone Touch & Slide Induction Cooktop
It can automatically reduce heat. It will turn itself off in case spillage is detected or a pan is absent. The built-in touch and slide controls are easy to master.
- 3.7kW PowerBoost function
- 10 heat settings
6. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
Simply, this product from Duxtop is the best induction cooktop for the money. The only the downsize is that it’s quite durable as others featured in this list.
- Lightweight and compact
- Built-in count-down digital timer
7. Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner
We like this feature of Secura’s product for the auto-pan detection, which would shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware.
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
8. Polyscience Control Freak Temperature Controlled Induction Cooking System
Not actually for regular home use, the Polyscience induction cooking system is the best for use at catering events, professional kitchen restaurants, or even at parties.
- Tritan Polymer LCD display
- Heat intensity control
9. Ovente Induction Countertop Burner
If you’ve got a small dining room, this Ovente is the best choice. It does not take enough space.
- Overheating sensor
- Heat up twice as fast as a conventional gas range and electric cooktop
10. Crawford Kitchen 1800W Double Digital Induction Cooktop
The Crawford Kitchen cooktop is bigger then we expected. However, it looks great where we’ve got it.
- Ultra durable black crystal glass top resists knicks and scratches
- Lightweight compact design
Good to Know:
What to look for and factors to decide before buying a cooktop for your home?
Safety: You do not have to deal with gas leaks, open flames when using a portable induction cooktop. They also come with child locks and feature auto-switch off function, which is absent in gas-powered cooktops.
Environmental-friendly: Portable Induction cooktops are incredibly efficient, they use electricity instead of fossil fuels which helps reduce damage to the environment.
Wallet-friendly Electricity: is considerably cheaper than gas. It saves you tons of money in the long run.
Efficient use of space: Portable Induction Cooktops occupy minimal space, giving your kitchen a cleaner and more streamlined look.
Portability: They can also be used outdoors with a power supply. You can bring your portable induction cooktops to camping trips and enjoy freshly-cooked food.
Speed and Efficiency: Boiling water and other liquids on an induction cooktop is incredibly quick. It saves you time, money and energy.
Precision: You simply cannot match the cooking precision of a portable induction cooktop.