Everyone loves a fine morning coffee or an afternoon one, or an evening one. The bottom line is ‘Everyone Loves Coffee!’ But everyone doesn’t get the time to make a good cup of coffee every time we need one. And that is when a good portable espresso maker comes in handy. It’s like this lightweight and high quality magic coffee machine that delivers the best coffee in the world in minutes. The best thing is all portable espressos available in the market are affordable. Here’s a rundown of our top 10 best portable espresso makers you should buy this year. So if you are looking to buy one for yourself, then you might want to read more.
A List of Top 10 Best Portable Espresso Makers in 2019
1. Aerobie Espresso Maker by Aeropress
Aerobie espresso maker is a low cost and lightweight portable espresso maker that makes quick coffee and is easy to clean. It takes only 30 seconds to make classic American style brewing coffee. The coffee is grit free and extremely delicious. This is a whole package for people who are looking for the best portable espresso maker that is cost-effective, easy to carry and make an amazing coffee for more than one person.
- The paper filters are fragile hence they need water and damage protection.
- It is big in size than other portable espresso makers.
2. Wacaco Minipresso GR by Wacaco
The operation of this portable espresso maker is completely manual. It is made with high-quality material hence it is extremely tough and durable. This is very simple to use and easy to clean. It is lightweight, tough and smaller in size hence it is the best portable espresso maker for people who love outdoor activities like camping and hiking.
- It doesn’t heat water for you and makes only one cup of coffee at a time.
- You can only make finely ground coffee.
- It needs two hands to operate. The chances of spilling coffee are more.
3. Bodum Travel Press by Bodum
Bodum Travel Press is an awesome looking lightweight portable espresso maker that can also be used as a travel mug. It keeps coffee warm for a long period of time (more than 2 hours). It is very easy to use and made with high-quality material. The plunger fits perfectly the mug and eliminates all chances of spilling the coffee while drinking. This portable espresso maker is perfect for winters. If you are driving for a long period of time or traveling to remote places then this espresso maker is highly recommended for you.
- As plunger doesn’t reach at the bottom of the mug perfectly; you need to use more coffee or tea grains for a good coffee.
- It doesn’t have an airtight lid hence you can spill coffee in your bag.
4. Litchi Mini Portable Espresso Machine by Litchi
It is very easy to use and small in size. It makes coffee with crema. The operation is completely manual. This is perfect for beginners who want to give portable espresso makers a try.
- The material is very breakable.
- It makes very less amount of coffee in one go.
5. Kohi+ by Pressopump
The new Kohi+ is charged by a rechargeable lithium battery and not a USB hence no plug is required. It is lightweight and travel friendly. This portable espresso maker is perfect for everyday office use and non-adventurous trips.
- It is breakable and the pump can give some really hard time.
6. Pressure Gauge Kit for Flair
One of the top-rated portable espresso coffee maker on Amazon, the Pressure Gauge Kit for Flair is capable of identifying how much pressure you’re applying to the Flair.
- Stainless Steel Plunger
- Easy-to-read gauge face
- Stainless steel ring/collar
7. OMNICUP Portable Coffee Machine Hand Pressure Maker for Powder & Nespresso Coffee Capsules
A hand pressure maker, the Omnicup will allow you to brew delicious coffee. What this espresso maker really stands out from others is that it has a large water tank so it’s able to make long shots of espresso.
- Innovative design
- Powerful extraction pressure
- Comes with a handy waterproof bag for hiking and outdoor travel
8. French Press Travel Coffee Press Mug
This lightweight mug with spill lid is ideal for most travelers. Made of food grade plastic with heat resistant silicone rubber, the French Press Travel Coffee Press Mug can load up to 350ml volume. The BPA free and FDA approved essential for this type of mug.
- Made of food grade plastic with heat-resistant silicone rubber
- Easy to carry and clean
9. Barsetto Tripresso CA
For frequently travelers, we highly recommend Barsetto Tripresso CA, so that you can avoid mediocre at the hotel. You can easily make fresh coffee in no time.
- FDA safe 304 stainless steel and high quality silicon
- Easy to clean and anti-slip
10. Mini Espresso Maker Portable Compact Manual Coffee Maker
Best for hiking, the Mini Espresso Maker is way better than other cheaper models. There are so things to love about this product. You’d get a proportion of coffee to water. We like the amount of air to cool it from boiling to drinkable, and give a small layer of foam.
- Modern design and simple operation
- Easy to use and to clean
- No electricity or batteries needed
Good to Know
Simple and convenient, you can have a portable espresso maker with you for your travel. There are many key features and different price points to consider. Yet, this list is a selection of recommendations you can easily choose which one will suit you most. Have a fine cup of espresso without compromise. As we’ve been writing reviews about travel gears, we find that a portable espresso maker is essential for most travelers who spend a lot of time outdoor. Too often, we cannot really grab coffee from a nearby store. However, it’s easier and convenient to make a good cup of coffee on our own, even in your car.
Our top pick: if you’re still undecided after reading this review, please go ahead to buy Wacaco Minipresso GR coffee maker. It’s the best portable espresso makers made for coffee aficionados.