Nothing can stop a trespasser at night faster than a good motion sensor light. If somebody is entering your property, the light will detect the movement and illuminate a blinding spotlight to scare them. It will alert you about the presences of the intruders. What are the best outdoor motion detector light available in the market? Here’s our list of the top best motion sensor lights for outdoor you should buy.
A List of Top 10 Best Outdoor Motion Sensor Lights in 2019
1. RuggedGrade 1000-Lumen Outdoor Sensor Light
Light up your hatchway, backyard, garage, and driveway with this outdoor sensor light by the RuggedGrade. With nearly 1000 Lumens, this device can easily shine and scare away any burglar when you are going out.
- Just set up your solar power cables 10 to 12 feet from this motion sensor
- No need to change the batteries
2. RAB Lighting STL360H Sensor Light
The manufacturer also integrates its secondary sensors monitor below and behind the light. What’s more, this model helps to protect from the interference of radio frequency and power surges.
- A 60-foot area of detection in 360 degrees down
- The most durable motion sensor lights on the market
3. Maxsa 40218 Motion Sensor LED Spotlight
The Masa 40218 motion sensor LED light comes with a dual-head design and is powered by solar energy, making it a great choice for illuminating your walkways, garages, decks, and sheds. The dual adjustable heads enable you to secure 2 parts at once.
- Detect motion from 40 feet
- 4 0.5-W LED lights can produce up to 160 lumens
4. First Alert PIR725 Motion Sensor Light
One of the most important features of the First Alert PIR725 motion sensor light is its simple setup. In fact, it screws in an existing light socket so you just need to screw a light bulb to this model. Last but not least, this motion sensor list can be easily carried with you while moving.
- Convert any indoor fixture to a motion light
- Detects movement in a 360-degree area, and up to 15 feet
5. Milex 360 Degree LED Spotlight
If you are looking for a powerful motion sensor LED light, then this device from Milex can be a perfect choice for your home. So whether you want to use it to scare off a burglar or illuminate a dark area, you will appreciate its performance with bright light and advanced sensors.
- heatproof and waterproof 16 LED outdoor lights
- Made of premium and high-impact plastic
6. URPOWER Solar Lights Wireless Waterproof Motion Sensor Outdoor Light
Best for patio, deck, yard, garden, this top rated Urpower solar lights motion sensor is hard not to recommend. Why? See the features below:
- Automated switch
- 8 LEDs
7. BAXIA TECHNOLOGY Solar Lights Outdoor
Better than expected for most people, the installation is simple and easy. You can have the lights installed even from the second floor of your deck. Bright, sensitive motion sensing, long-lasting!
- Made of high-strength ABS
- Waterproof, dust-proof, heatproof and frost-proof
8. LEPOWER 3000LM LED Security Light, 28W Outdoor Motion Sensor Light
The best-seller product you can buy. Best value with a reasonable price, we highly recommend this product for its motion sensor, which is sensitive and is capable of detecting motion in long distance.
- Easy to adjust the light heads and motion sensor
- Outstanding quality
9. Lemontec Solar Lights Outdoor Security with Motion Sensor Detector
Searching for a good set of motion sensor lights for your garden, back door step stair, or fence? The Lemontec Solar Lights come with strong long light mode, dim light sensor mode, and strong light sensor mode.
- PIR motion sensor
- Long life rating of 50,000 hours
10. Mr. Beams MB360XT Wireless Battery-Operated Outdoor Motion-Sensor
Wireless, battery-powered light, Mr. Beams MB360XT comes with a unique reflective face. As a result, this powerful product spreads the light to create a wider coverage area. Best for large areas. Surprisingly, the light beam of this model is smoothed out over a larger area. This product is best for for use over or near door or gate.
- Bold, durable, weatherproof design
Good to Know
If you’ve been wondering what are the best lights for outside, we can easily point out that outdoor motion sensor lights are what you should look into. Powered by either electricity, battery, or solar, the light works by using motion detection technology. While it’s affordable, you can save money with the power it consumes. At the end of the day, you should get outdoor motion sensor flood lights for your home gate security.