How to keep cats away from certain areas? A motions sensor sprinkler is an ultimate solution to a problem facing most people. It offers all the safest means of keeping your cats and squirrels from reaching your treasured garden. The sprinkler works in the simplest manner by using sensor motions to detect cats once they move towards a certain area. Once it detects, it releases water thus scaring away any animal. Let’s have a look at the top best motion sensor sprinkler.
A List of the Best Motion Sensor Sprinklers in 2020
The Hoont Outdoor Water Sprinkler
It is the most powerful motion sprinkler capable of scaring even bigger animals. It serves a multipurpose function whereby it can protect your property, garden or even a farmland. It is also the safest means to keep your cats from reaching your property. It works by annoying or scaring away your cats. The water sprays shoot after five seconds before starting again when it detects some motions.
- Uses water sparingly without wasting
- Flexible and easy to adjust
Orbit 62100 Yard Enforcer Motion-Activated Sprinkler with Day & Night Detection Modes
This is the most common type of motion sensor sprinkler for cats. It is common since it uses solar energy meaning it is quite affordable compared to others.
- Comes with a battery of about 800mAh
- A PIR sensor detects cats from a distance of up to 9 meters
- Uses solar energy.
- Flexible and easily adjustable
The DIGOO AK7
It is one of the most efficient types of motion sprinklers and best-selling on Amazon. Unlike other sprinklers, it releases a short water burst but enough to scare a cat. It has an added advantage since it releases some scaring noises to company the water burst.
- 2 in 1 motion sprinkler: Cat repellent and sensor detector in one
Ultrasonic Solar Sprinkler
This type of motion sprinkler uses ultrasonic sounds to scare away cats from reaching your property. It also has some Led flashes accompanied by three unique ultrasonic sounds.
- Capable of scaring even bigger animals
The ABCO Water Cat Sprinkler
It simply functions by emitting water in high pressure towards the cats. The sprinkler is made in a way that the water directed does not harm your cat in any manner rather scare it away from your garden. The sensor works both during the day and night.
- Spread to a wide area of up to 30 feet
- Direct the jet water in a duration of 5 seconds
- Powerful motion sensors which is adjustable up to 120- degrees
ScareCrow Motion Activated Animal Repellent
- Startles pests with sound and startling-but-harmless burst of water
- Protects 1,200 sq. ft. day and night
- Powered by a single 9-volt battery for up to 6 months
Spray Away Electronic Pest Repellent Control
- Harmless blast of water deters even stubborn pests
- Easy to use – connects to a garden hose35 ft. range for flexiibilty in placement
- Spray head adjustable from 10°- 360°
Orbit Enforcer Motion Activated Pest Deterrent Sprinkler
The Orbit Enforcer is another motion sprinkler that works great. Worry no more raccoons digging up the backyard lawn.
Good to Know
So if you’ve been wondering how to to get rid of cats pooping in your yard, now is the time to take a simple measure to prevent this from happening. You may be having a beautiful garden or backyard and you don’t wish to let any kind of animal destroy it. Once cats get into that farmland, chances of them destroying the seeds or plants are high. It is therefore hectic to keep watching over the garden to ensure that it remains safe always. It is equally dangerous to use electrical barriers, chemicals or even poison trying to keep such animals from your garden.