If you’re looking for the best, must-have smart home devices and accessories for your Google Home and Home Mini, please read our list to find out what we recommend. Want the best smart light that’s compatible with Google Home? This is our complete buying guide for anyone with Google Home and Echo smart speaker. The built-in voice assistant is making our home and living smarter. Google Home, Home Mini, and Max are becoming more and natural in the way the digital personal assistant communicate with us. Are you looking for some of the best accessories for your Alexa AI assistant? The Echo and the Echo Dot are the best gadgets to have this year. You can expand smart speakers’ capabilities with some of these Echo compatible accessories. After having Echo devices with me everyday, we added these compatible accessories to make our home smarter. Therefore, we recommended these best accessories for your Echo and Echo Dot and Google Home and Mini accessories you should have.
A List of Top 15 Best Accessories and Kits for Google Home, Mini, and Max 
1. Philips Hue White & Color LED Smart Light Bulb Starter Kit
This is the future. You can control your Philips Hue lights with your voice using Alexa. Philips’s innovation in smart lighting, especially with this product is very exciting. Overall, our pick here is this Philips Hue LED Smart Light is the best accessories for Google Home & Mini smart speakers and for most people.
- Lifetime: 25000 hours
- Flexible to expand your lighting system with accessories
2. Wemo Mini Wi-Fi Smart Plug 2-Pack
The flexibility of turning lights and appliances on or off is changing the way we live, in particular with this Wi-Fi Smart Plug made by Wemo.
- Compact, nice design
- Turn your plugged in electronic devices on or off from your smartphone
3. Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub
- Powerful processor and local app engine
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home
4. iHome iSP100B12TX iSP100 Wifi Outdoor Smart Plug
One of the must-have accessories for Google Home and Home Mini, this is the best Wi-Fi enabled wall plug that works well with Google Home smart speaker.
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Nest, Smart Things, Wink, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Rugged rain resistant outdoor design
- Super easy to setup
5. JBL Link20
This smart speaker is one of the best choices to have with the Google Home Mini. The JBL Link20 will give you better sound quality for your favorite music.
- Strong, balanced audio, long battery life
6. August Smart Lock Pro
The August Smart Lock Pro allows you control your door lock from anywhere. You’ll be able to know who’s coming. The smart lock is compatible with most single-cylinder deadbolts.
- Easy to install
- Secure keyless entry with your phone
7. Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker
- Raise and lower the temperature
- Bluetooth or a Wi-Fi-enabled
8. Sony Bravia XBR-A1E
The Sony 55-Inch 4K BRAVIA OLED TV works seamlessly with Alexa. Sony’s reputation will never let you down with this Bravia TV. And its take on the smart TV with support of the voice control is a welcoming feature.
- The world’s first Acoustic Surface screen
- Size 53.4 x 8 x 34 inches
9. Polk MagniFi Mini Soundbar
Don’t have much space to spare, this is the smallest soundbar with the greatest sound that works flawlessly with the Hey Google.
- Ultra-compact size
- Built-in subwoofer
- Massive Surround Sound
10. Ring Video Doorbell 2
Want to add the convenience of a front-door intercom? The Ring Video Doorbell 2 is one of the best accessories to have for every door.
- Built-in motion sensors
- Rechargeable battery pack
- Full HD 1080 video
11. Smarter SMCOF01-US 12 Cup WiFi Coffee Maker
Need a smart coffee maker? This Smarter SMCOF01-US is ideal for coffee lovers.
- Compatible iwth Google Assistant-enabled devices or other smart home devices using IFTTT services.
- Water sensors
12. TP-Link Mini WiFi Smart Plug
We recommend this TP-Link product for a simple reason: it doesn’t require a separate hub to work. If there is a power cut off, the devices automatically reconnected and worked flawlessly.
- Remote access
- Away mode
13. MyQ Smart Garage Door Opener Chamberlain MYQ-G0301
Searching for a simple, smart solution to open your garage door before arriving? It takes about half an hour to install the MyQ Smart Garage Door Opener. Once setup, you’ll use it with ease. If you follow the instruction from this product, you’ll use it well and getting in and out of your home is easier than ever.
- Opening, closing, and receiving garage door status notifications
- Easy-to-add functionality
- Easy to install
14. iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity
Want a robust robot vacuum to clean your home smartly? The iRobot Roomba is the best available on the market now. It’s perfect for those who have pets in their home as this vacuum works well on the pet hairs.
- Patented dirt detect sensors
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google assistant
- Full suite of intelligent sensors
15. Philips Hue 2-Pack Premium Smart Light Starter Kit
With this best-selling Philips Hue, you can also control your light with voice. You can also use pictures to create custom scenes, which is one of the most amazing you’ll like.
- Easy to setup
- Control remotely with your smartphone app
- A three-year warranty
- Dimmable, instant On, shatter resistant
A List of the Best Accessories for Alexa Echo and Echo Dot 
1. Sonos Playbase
The Sonos Playbase is one of the best soundbars designed for Amazon Echo Dot. This is what most Echo and Echo Dot owners have been working for.
- You connect your Playbase to any Amazon Echo or Alexa-enabled device
- Simple two-cord setup
- Amazing sound and unobtrusive footprint
2. Logitech Harmony Hub
If you’re looking for a smart entertainment accessory to complement your Echo Dot, check out this Logitech Harmony Hub. Using this accessory to turn on your Sony Android TV, launch Netflix, dim your Philips Hue smart lights and turn on your Sonos connected speaker.
- Compatible with the Echo and Alexa to easily control your home entertainment devices with your voice
- Simple setup on computer or mobile app
3. Bose SoundLink Mini II
This popular Bose SoundLink Mini works with Amazon Echo Dot for hands-free voice control. The voice command prompts make Bluetooth pairing so simple.
- About 10-hour battery life per USB charging
- Durable design
- Big sound and deep lows
4. Behmor Connected Coffee
Probably the smartest way to make your morning coffee is by saying that ‘Alexa, ask Behmor to start brewing my favorite coffee.’ How cool!
- 8-cup (1.2 liter/40 ounce) brew capacity
- Thermal carafe maintains optimal coffee temperature control
- Works flawlessly with Alexa
5. Fremo Evo Plus Battery Base for Amazon Echo Dot
This must-have accessory is an intelligent battery base made for the Echo Dot. With Freemo Evo battery, you can take your Echo or Echo Dot for your outdoor activity. I call this the Echo Dot rechargeable battery!
- 5200mah LG battery cell
- Intelligent battery management system
- Easy to attach and unplug
6. Matone – Wall Mount
By default, your Echo Dot may sit on the desk in your room. However, you can place it on the wall using this wall mount accessory. The Matone wall mount was made for Dot 2nd Gen and some round smart speakers.
- Keeps your speaker on wall vertically
- Unique anti-slip blue rubber gasket design
- Easy install, no need to drill holes or screw the wall
7. Amazon Echo Dot Case
How about adding some nice texture to your Echo Dot? You can surely do it with either a nylon woven fabric or full-grain leather wrapped case.
- Has access to all ports and buttons
- Six styles to choose
8. Furbo Dog Camera: Treat Tossing
- Push notifications when it detects barking
- Full HD Camera & Night Vision
9. Tile Mate with Replaceable Battery
This is the best investment for most Echo owners.
- Replaceable CR1632 battery
10. Smart Space Heater, Panamalar 500W Electric Portable Heater with Adjustable Thermostat
If you’ve been looking for the best adjustable thermostat that provides a comfortable warmth for home or office, then we would highly recommend this Smart Space Heater that will work well with your Amazon Echo devices.
- Elegant design
- Built in tip-over switch with auto shut-off and overheat protection
Good to Know
This is not a short or long list as it has two main categories, one of which is the best accessories for your Google Home and Mini smart speakers. The other category is the must-have accessories. Having the Amazon Echo Dot smart speakers in your rooms is fun. To make the speakers to function even better, there are actually some accessories you should consider.
The purpose of having the personal assistant in your home to simplify your living experience and to automate many electronics and home appliances with your voice commands. We’ve got the Echo and the Echo smart speakers. And we love them. Now what to buy when it comes to accessories for your Echo and Echo Dot smart speakers. While all listed here are essential and the best of in the category, there are some accessories that are considered as the must-have. Have fun with your expanded and enhanced accessories built for your digital assistant Alexa.
Buy the accessories you need, not what you want. Whichever accessories you’re going to get, you’ll certainly enjoy having a much greater experience for your smart living in your smart home.
More Reviews on TheZ6.com