If you’re looking for the best, must-have smart home devices and accessories for your Google Home and Home Mini, please read our list to find out what we recommend. The built-in voice assistant is making our home and living smarter. Google Home, Home Mini, and Max are becoming more and natural in the way the digital personal assistant communicate with us.
This is a list of the best Google Home and Mini accessories you should have.
A List of Top 15 Best Accessories and Kits for Google Home, Mini, and Max in 2019
1. Philips Hue White & Color LED Smart Light Bulb Starter Kit
This is the future. You can control your Philips Hue lights with your voice using Alexa. Philips’s innovation in smart lighting, especially with this product is very exciting. Overall, our pick here is this Philips Hue LED Smart Light is the best accessories for Google Home & Mini smart speakers and for most people.
- Lifetime: 25000 hours
- Flexible to expand your lighting system with accessories
2. Wemo Mini Wi-Fi Smart Plug 2-Pack
The flexibility of turning lights and appliances on or off is changing the way we live, in particular with this Wi-Fi Smart Plug made by Wemo.
- Compact, nice design
- Turn your plugged in electronic devices on or off from your smartphone
3. Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub
- Powerful processor and local app engine
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home
4. iHome iSP100B12TX iSP100 Wifi Outdoor Smart Plug
One of the must-have accessories for Google Home and Home Mini, this is the best Wi-Fi enabled wall plug that works well with Google Home smart speaker.
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Nest, Smart Things, Wink, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Rugged rain resistant outdoor design
- Super easy to setup
5. JBL Link20
This smart speaker is one of the best choices to have with the Google Home Mini. The JBL Link20 will give you better sound quality for your favorite music.
- Strong, balanced audio, long battery life
6. August Smart Lock Pro
The August Smart Lock Pro allows you control your door lock from anywhere. You’ll be able to know who’s coming. The smart lock is compatible with most single-cylinder deadbolts.
- Easy to install
- Secure keyless entry with your phone
7. Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker
- Raise and lower the temperature
- Bluetooth or a Wi-Fi-enabled
8. Sony Bravia XBR-A1E
The Sony 55-Inch 4K BRAVIA OLED TV works seamlessly with Alexa. Sony’s reputation will never let you down with this Bravia TV. And its take on the smart TV with support of the voice control is a welcoming feature.
- The world’s first Acoustic Surface screen
- Size 53.4 x 8 x 34 inches
9. Polk MagniFi Mini Soundbar
Don’t have much space to spare, this is the smallest soundbar with the greatest sound that works flawlessly with the Hey Google.
- Ultra-compact size
- Built-in subwoofer
- Massive Surround Sound
10. Ring Video Doorbell 2
Want to add the convenience of a front-door intercom? The Ring Video Doorbell 2 is one of the best accessories to have for every door.
- Built-in motion sensors
- Rechargeable battery pack
- Full HD 1080 video
11. Smarter SMCOF01-US 12 Cup WiFi Coffee Maker
Need a smart coffee maker? This Smarter SMCOF01-US is ideal for coffee lovers.
- Compatible iwth Google Assistant-enabled devices or other smart home devices using IFTTT services.
- Water sensors
12. TP-Link Mini WiFi Smart Plug
We recommend this TP-Link product for a simple reason: it doesn’t require a separate hub to work. If there is a power cut off, the devices automatically reconnected and worked flawlessly.
- Remote access
- Away mode
13. MyQ Smart Garage Door Opener Chamberlain MYQ-G0301
Searching for a simple, smart solution to open your garage door before arriving? It takes about half an hour to install the MyQ Smart Garage Door Opener. Once setup, you’ll use it with ease. If you follow the instruction from this product, you’ll use it well and getting in and out of your home is easier than ever.
- Opening, closing, and receiving garage door status notifications
- Easy-to-add functionality
- Easy to install
14. iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity
Want a robust robot vacuum to clean your home smartly? The iRobot Roomba is the best available on the market now. It’s perfect for those who have pets in their home as this vacuum works well on the pet hairs.
- Patented dirt detect sensors
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google assistant
- Full suite of intelligent sensors
15. Philips Hue 2-Pack Premium Smart Light Starter Kit
With this best-selling Philips Hue, you can also control your light with voice. You can also use pictures to create custom scenes, which is one of the most amazing you’ll like.
- Easy to setup
- Control remotely with your smartphone app
- A three-year warranty
- Dimmable, instant On, shatter resistant
Good to Know
This is not a short or long list as it has two main categories, one of which is the best accessories for your Google Home and Mini smart speakers. The other category is the must-have accessories.
Buy the accessories you need, not what you want. Whichever accessories you’re going to get, you’ll certainly enjoy having a much greater experience for your smart living in your smart home.