The Echo and the Echo Dot are the best gadgets to have this year. You can expand smart speakers’ capabilities with some of these good accessories. After having the Alexa with me everyday, I’ve added these best accessories to make our home smarter. Therefore, I recommended these best accessories for your Echo and Echo Dot (2nd and 3rd generation) for most people.
A List of the Best Echo Dot Accessories in 2018
1. Sonos Playbase
The Sonos Playbase is one of the best soundbars designed for Amazon Echo Dot. This is what most Echo and Echo Dot owners have been working for.
- You connect your Playbase to any Amazon Echo or Alexa-enabled device
- Simple two-cord setup
- Amazing sound and unobtrusive footprint
2. Logitech Harmony Hub
If you’re looking for a smart entertainment accessory to complement your Echo Dot, check out this Logitech Harmony Hub. Using this accessory to turn on your Sony Android TV, launch Netflix, dim your Philips Hue smart lights and turn on your Sonos connected speaker.
- Compatible with the Echo and Alexa to easily control your home entertainment devices with your voice
- Simple setup on computer or mobile app
3. Bose SoundLink Mini II
This popular Bose SoundLink Mini works with Amazon Echo Dot for hands-free voice control. The voice command prompts make Bluetooth pairing so simple.
- About 10-hour battery life per USB charging
- Durable design
- Big sound and deep lows
4. Behmor Connected Coffee
Probably the smartest way to make your morning coffee is by saying that ‘Alexa, ask Behmor to start brewing my favorite coffee.’ How cool!
- 8-cup (1.2 liter/40 ounce) brew capacity
- Thermal carafe maintains optimal coffee temperature control
- Works flawlessly with Alexa
5. Fremo Evo Plus Battery Base for Amazon Echo Dot
This must-have accessory is an intelligent battery base made for the Echo Dot. With Freemo Evo battery, you can take your Echo or Echo Dot for your outdoor activity. I call this the Echo Dot rechargeable battery!
- 5200mah LG battery cell
- Intelligent battery management system
- Easy to attach and unplug
6. Matone – Wall Mount
By default, your Echo Dot may sit on the desk in your room. However, you can place it on the wall using this wall mount accessory. The Matone wall mount was made for Dot 2nd Gen and some round smart speakers.
- Keeps your speaker on wall vertically
- Unique anti-slip blue rubber gasket design
- Easy install, no need to drill holes or screw the wall
7. Amazon Echo Dot Case
How about adding some nice texture to your Echo Dot? You can surely do it with either a nylon woven fabric or full-grain leather wrapped case.
- Has access to all ports and buttons
- Six styles to choose
Good to Know
Having the Amazon Echo Dot smart speakers in your rooms is fun. To make the speakers to function even better, there are actually some accessories you should consider. The purpose of having the personal assistant in your home to simplify your living experience and to automate many electronics and home appliances with your voice commands. We’ve got the Echo and the Echo smart speakers. And we love them. Now what to buy when it comes to accessories for your Echo and Echo Dot smart speakers. While all listed here are essential and the best of in the category, there are some accessories that are considered as the must-have. Have fun with your expanded and enhanced accessories built for your digital assistant Alexa.
More Reviews on TheZ6.com